23 09, 2019

Saratoga Betting house Completes Purchase of Ellis Recreation area Racetrack around Kentucky

2019-09-30T00:11:38+00:00

Saratoga Betting house Completes Purchase of Ellis Recreation area Racetrack around Kentucky Saratoga Betting house and Hospitality Group finalized earlier now the purchase of the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials around the gaming plus hospitality corporation have established. The racetrack and simulcast venue is at Henderson, Kentucky, not far within the state’s edge with Indiana. Ellis Car park was established throughout 1922 it is one of Kentucky’s historic race course properties. Saratoga Gambling establishment previously owned a 30% risk in the house and most recently purchased the main remaining 70% stake on an undisclosed sum . This company bought it [...]

Saratoga Betting house Completes Purchase of Ellis Recreation area Racetrack around Kentucky 2019-09-30T00:11:38+00:00